A very quick outfit post because I just came back from what was a very busy day. I guess there are going to be those too, when I will barely make it before midnight to post my daily outfit and make up pics. Bear with me, I’ll do my best to be consistent with my 365 days project and that’s a promise!




Knit turtle neck: Zara
Trousers: Boohoo
Socks: Jumbo
Shoes: Zara
Belt: Moschino (old)


Face: Max Factor lasting performance, Kryolan camouflage concealer, Grimas translucent powder
Eyes: Grimas e/s 575 and 280, Korres black eyeliner, Korres lengthening mascara
Cheeks: Biolife blush
Lips: Seventeen radiant lipliner 02, Maybelline bonboncaramel toffee cream lipstick

Maybe I should do a poll or something, but I was wondering, would you like to see something other than outfit and make up posts?

xxx