I don’t know why, but I adore military and navy style. Maybe it has something to do with my father being a Medical Doctor for the Navy. We all know how attached daughters are to their fathers (and I love my daddy!). I also love men in uniforms, especially Officers! Remember Richard Gere in “An officer and a gentleman” or Kevin Kostner in “No way out” and of course Tom Cruise in “Top Gun”?! Very charming indeed!
Well, I don’t have a man in uniform in my life (besides my Dad, who is also retired) so I will settle for this lovely navy jacket!





Jaket: YES London
Sweater and button shirt: Zara
Jeans: Bershka
Boots: Bershka
Ring: Vintage
Necklace: gifted

Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Nivea perfect cover concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: just some Bourjois black eyeliner
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Kryolan lipshine circle

An irrelevant question: if you had had a bad experience with a retailer would you blog about it? Of course, you are also welcome to comment on men with uniforms, haha!

xxx