I had a request by the lovely Purdey (of Kittenish Behaviour) to do a Mad Men inspired make up look. Well, you all know by now that I adore these looks so I gladly did it. I also discovered this old dress in my closet which completes the retro feel. I went for Joan’s style, who is my second favorite character style-wise (after Betty Draper), since I’m not a blondie anymore! I used a brighter lipstick than what she usually wears and I also added half false lashes, which I believe she also has on. I hope you like it. I got a little carried away with posing today... lol!







Dress: Zara
Shoes: Bershka
Belt: gifted
Cardi: Vintage


Face: Rainbow matt finish make up, Benefit booing concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: NYX highlight e/s all over the lid, Mac omega e/s at the crease, Bourjois cafe/creme eyeliner at the waterline, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara, Mac lashes No20
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: La Roche-Posay lipliner No06, Rainbow lipstick No196

Oh, I really like requests, keep ‘em coming please! :P

xxx