Another one of my sales purchases is this beautiful leopard blouse. It has an elastic waist which you cannot see here since it’s tucked underneath my skirt. I styled it in a formal way with an 80’s feel to it, while the make up is inspired by a Gucci runway show (a/w 2009 by Pat McGrath). I wouldn’t normally use these colors with this outfit (I would go with earthly tones, browns with black and nude lips), but I was in the mood for something more dramatic and retro.





Blouse and skirt: Zara
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Bershka
Bangles: Vintage


Face: MUFE lift foundation, Benefit booing concealer, MUFE HD powder
Eyes: 120 colors palette, Sleek original palette, Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Korres monoi oil bronzing powder, Mac Buddy up blush
Lips: A mixture of Mac Taupe, NYX Chaos lipsticks and Carlo di Roma gloss No27

Do you like animal print? What’s your favorite animal print item in your closet?

xxx