This is going to be an angry post and it’s going to be bad publicity for my country. Although the country itself is beautiful, but it’s the people living in it that I’m angry at! I can’t help but write about something that happened today, which unfortunately happens a lot here.
I went to a mall with my brother to get something he needed and on the way home, I saw a dog lying helpless on the street. He had just been ran over by a car (I didn’t see that happening but 2 ladies stopped and told us about the incident). We moved the poor dog to the pavement and as we were trying to contact our vet, the dog died within 15 minutes after the accident. Needless to say that the driver didn’t even stop! And what pisses me off the most is that he could have avoided the dog, because the ladies told us that the car that hit him was waiting for the green light and so he could have waited a little more for the poor dog to cross the street. But no, he just didn’t give a shit about the poor dog so he hit him. And why was this dog running around on the streets to begin with? Because some other idiotic Greek had abandoned him there. As most Greeks do. Where is the culture of the ancient Greece? Where is the world known civilization? I’m afraid it’s just that: ancient history! I’m really sorry to say that and it hurts me to admit it, but it’s the truth. They say that a society’s civilization is measured by how it treats the weak. We treat animals terribly. There are some people who try to do something about animal rights and plain animal lovers (like me), but we are not enough. The majority is like the bastard who ran over the dog and left. And I’m sure that he would do the same if it was a human. Because if you can be cruel to an animal you can be cruel to man as well.
I’m so angry and disappointed, that I couldn’t help the poor doggy and that I didn’t get to see the bastard who hit him and take his license plates’ number. I would have taken him to court, because as of now, hitting an animal and running away constitutes a Felony. So please, if you happen to see another bastard who does that, take him to the police and report him. It’s the least we can do!




Cardigan: handmade (gifted)
Turtle neck: Zara
Jeans and shoes: Bershka
Bag: Mulberry for target
Belt: Vassilios Kostetsos


Face: Korres watermelon oil free tinted moisturizer SPF 30, Kryolan camouflage concealer, Mac mineralize skin finish natural
Eyes: NYX green eyes palette, Korres black eyeliner, Estée Lauder sumptuous mascara
Cheeks: Elf contouring blush and bronzing powder
Lips: Korres cherry lipgloss in coral

In case you are wondering I took my photos before the incident and I decided to post them here even though this post is not about my outfit. But I don’t have time to make a separate post for it and I’m already one post behind! Please don’t think I’m being insensitive!

xxx