Yesterday I went to Benaki Museum with the intention of seeing "Aesop's Fables", an exhibition of contemporary paintings and engravings (inspired by the fables). But I didn't actually get to see the exhibition for some reason. Instead I saw the installation that was on the ground floor (at the yard) of the museum, an exhibition of cartoonists' sketches, with the topic being the hard times my country is going through. I found the sketches to be very smart and to the point. My favorite was the one I'm pointing at in the picture below, showing the E.U. as a skinny cow and Greece being it's breasts. I believe most Greeks feel like we're being "milked" nowadays, don't we? And the worst part is that there's hardly any milk left!!!

Anyway, afterwards I found a very cute park nearby and took some outfit pics. On the way home I passed by a church fair. I love fairs, there's something very kitschy cult about them! And they also remind me of my childhood, when grandma used to take me and my brother to the church and treated us to some toys or candy from the fair afterwards. I miss those careless and happy days...


(Lace top: Vintage, random tube top, Skirt: Miss Selfridge, Belt: Fullah Sugah, Bag: Vintage, Shoes: Office)





(Face: Max Factor lasting performance, Elf complexion perfection, Eyes: Mac eyeshadows Falling star and Espresso, Kiko lengthening mascara, Korres black eyeliner pencil, Cheeks: Rimmel sun shimmer duo bronzing powder, Lips: Maybelline shine seduction lip gloss in apricot)




Did you see/do anything interesting this weekend?

xxx

P.S.: The title is taken from the lyrics of "Milk", a song by Garbage (I thought it was very appropriate for this post)!