Last evening I was invited to attend "Levi's exclusive press day", which was held at The Mall Athens. The aim of the event was to present us the Global campaign with the moto "Go forth" and to show us the collection for Spring-Summer 2012. Unfortunately I missed the first part, which was about the campaign so I will not be able to elaborate on that. 
But I got to see (and take pictures of) the ss2012 collection. For women the trend for jeans is mostly high waisted skinnies and flares. I love these two trends and I believe they are most flattering on many a body type. Also, Levi's is going to include higher rise and flared denim pants in the Curve ID series, which means that not only we get to choose our favorite style, we can also have it according to our measurements and body curve. How lovely!








After the show, we went to the Levi's store for the party. 





I was delighted to see my blogger friend Maria with her hubby Thanassis at the event. We hang out and had a lovely time.  



I couldn't resist photographing Maria's gorgeous bag! I loved it!


(Top: Vintage silk blouse, Jeans: Vintage Levi's, Bag: Tally Weijl, Shoes: Zara, Hat: Blanco)
We left with two goody bags: one from Levi's and one from Apivita, which had a stand at the store and also offered various flavors of organic herbal teas.




I believe this little plant is a rosemary and I do hope to be able to grow it. I am usually terrible with plants, but I plan to make an effort with this one. I'd love to have some fresh rosemary to add to my dishes!

Tomorrow we have the first day of Athens Xclusive Designers Week. Who is attending? (I'm going on Saturday and Monday for sure). 

xxx

P.S.: If you want to see a few more pics, you can read Maria's post about the event here!